We’re happy to announce that we have another outpatient facility available to you!
173 North Morrison Avenue, San Jose, CA. Across the street from our primary rehab center.
We’ve coordinated with another rehab center at this facility in the past. Now however, the facility is fully ours to use.
The Focus: Outpatient Care for Northern California
Our focus here is on Outpatient treatment for substance use disorders. What does that entail?
- Group education and therapy for clients who live at home, or in a safe, stable living environment
- Individual counseling and treatment planning
- More freedom of movement than residential treatment.
- Our outpatient program can be great for for those who:
- Have successfully completed residential treatment, OR
- Can’t take time off work for rehab, OR
- Live in a sober living home and need extra support
Outpatient groups take place during the day and evening, making it more convenient for you to attend. Your SSH counselor will help you select the schedule that works best for you.
Our Outpatient staff can also help with legal advocacy and job preparation, helping you transition fully from the disease of addiction to a productive, happy life.
Outpatient Rehab Works for Professional Lives
If you, a friend, or a loved one has a busy life burdened by addiction, outpatient rehab may help. Please contact us at 800-811-1800 to ask about an outpatient program.