Outpatient Rehab Services for San Jose and Bay Area Residents
Have you finished residential rehab – but feel like you could use more support? Or maybe, you’re looking for a treatment program that fits with your work or school schedule?
Our Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP) are available for Northern California and the entire Bay Area. Outpatient Program hours are flexible (daytime or evening) to fit your needs.
Outpatient Rehab Helps Cement Long-Term Drug and Alcohol Recovery
The ultimate goal of Support Systems Homes‘ outpatient treatment program is long-term abstinence from drugs and alcohol. We help you achieve it via education and treatment so you can re-enter society and lead a responsible, successful drug- and alcohol-free life.
Support Systems Homes offers flexible, multi-level outpatient rehab programs for clients who are stabilized in terms of their addictions, but who are seeking a less-intensive treatment option than a residential treatment program. This level of care is an excellent choice for those who work, attend school, or have similar commitments.
Advantages of Outpatient Addiction Rehab
- Less Expensive—More affordable than residential rehab.
- Flexible Hours—Attend rehab while working or going to school.
- No Residency Requirement—Outpatient clients return home each evening.
- Results Oriented Treatment—Effective for both drug rehab and alcohol rehab.
- Peer Group Support—Supportive environment with others in recovery.
- Allows You to Stay Home—which can improve adjustment to community life.
Continuing Treatment Enables Long-Term Addiction Freedom
Support Systems Homes state-certified and CARF-accredited outpatient program is designed for clients who do not require—or who have completed—detoxification, residential treatment, or day treatment.
Outpatient groups are offered several times throughout the week during the day or at night, depending on individual needs. The length of time in the program depends on the individual and can be up to 90 days (more if needed).
Outpatient treatment gives our clients the opportunity to interact in a real world environment while benefiting from a peer-oriented, structured therapeutic program. Progress along an individual treatment plan is assessed regularly by clinical staff. Safe, supportive living in our sober living homes is recommended during the outpatient treatment process. (However, residence in one of our sober living homes is not required for program participation.)
It often works well for those with dependencies on psychedelics, like ayahuasca or LSD.
Graduates from our intensive outpatient program are welcome in our aftercare groups and alumni association. These groups assist with ongoing recovery support.
Who is a Good Candidate for Outpatient Rehab?
You are a good candidate if you:
- Are strongly committed to alcohol and addiction recovery.
- Are comfortable with self-direction; outpatient recovery does not include 24 hour supervision.
- Need a less expensive substance abuse recovery option than inpatient residential treatment.
- Have a strong motivation to recover from addiction, but have a variable work schedule (e.g. shift work).
What is Included in Support Systems Homes Outpatient Rehab Program?
Support Systems Homes intensive outpatient programs for alcohol and drug rehab include:
- Evaluations and assessments
- Legal system advocacy (when needed)
- Educational groups
- Individualized treatment plans
- Family educational groups
- Discharge planning
- Relapse prevention
- Free lifetime aftercare and alumni association activities upon graduating.
Our Service Area
Do you live in any of these cities/counties?
CITIES: Campbell, Cupertino, Los Gatos, Milpitas, Mountain View, Santa Clara, San Francisco, San Jose, San Leandro
COUNTIES: Alameda County, San Mateo County, Santa Clara County
If so, Support Systems Homes serves your city.
“Do I Have a Substance Abuse Problem?”
Just making it to work every day is not an indicator of physical or emotional health. No one wants to admit a problem with substances like drugs or alcohol.
That’s why we offer this online Addiction Self Assessment. It only takes 2 minutes to fill out, and it gives an honest look into your lifestyle. Are you just a busy professional? Or do have a real substance abuse problem?
One simple form could help you improve your life forever. Just click the button to start.
HOW TO GET STARTED: CALL SSH, VERIFY INSURANCE
If you do have a problem with drugs or alcohol abuse, PLEASE CALL US 24/7 AT 408-370-9688.
Question about payment? Use the Insurance Verification form below to identify what your insurance will cover. We work with all major insurance providers.
We treat all communications with the utmost confidence. Your responses are secured by this website and never shared.